He holds the Master Registered Financial Consultant (MRFC®) and Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF™) designations, which are awarded to advisors who demonstrate a high level of experience, competence, and ethics, as well as the commitment to a fiduciary standard of always putting their clients’ best interests ahead of their own.
Ron is proud to be a 5th generation Nevadan and spends much of his time serving in the community. He was appointed by Henderson’s City Council to serve on both an Ad Hoc Budget Committee and a Citizen Advisory Committee, which advise the city on a variety of issues. He has also served on the boards of the Boys and Girls Club of Henderson and the Boy Scouts of America. He currently serves as the Chair of Henderson’s Redevelopment Agency Advisory Committee, and serves on the finance and audit committee of Nevada State College.
On a personal note…
- Ron was born and raised in Las Vegas. He and his wife Susan feel blessed to have three of their four children and almost all their twelve grandchildren living near them in Henderson.
- He is taking his thirst for adventure to new heights with helicopter pilot lessons.
- Ron was invited to audition for a Jay Leno look-alike contest for the Tonight Show, but his chin wasn’t quite big enough to make the cut.
- His father was an early pioneer of valet parking on the Strip and ran the front door of Caesars Palace for 30 years, so Ron and his four brothers grew up parking cars. This provided them with frequent first-hand exposure to many celebrities, such as Frank Sinatra, Jerry Lewis, Sammy Davis Jr, Diana Ross, and Cher, just to name a few.
- One specific instance especially stood out. Ron was Steven Spielberg’s personal driver for a couple days right after the movie E.T. came out, when he came to speak at the CES convention.