How We Help
Our mission is to simplify your life and enhance your peace of mind by…
- Listening carefully to understand YOUR goals, then developing a practical plan to help you achieve them.
- Examining your whole financial picture to help you optimize opportunities and reduce risk.
- Building investment strategies in line with your goals.
- Managing your investments and researching your financial questions for you, so you can focus on what you enjoy most.
- Keeping you informed and helping you focus on what you can control so you can tune out the noise.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the first meeting cost?
How are you paid?
We are paid a small percentage of the assets we manage for you each calendar quarter. The more we manage for you, the lower the percentage paid. We do not receive any compensation from other companies for investments we recommend, so we have no incentive to recommend one investment over another. All costs will be fully disclosed before you invest and can be paid directly from your investment account. If you require extensive financial planning, we may charge a separate fee for this service.
How often will I hear from you?
We strive to meet with each client at least once a year. Some clients prefer to meet as often as once a quarter, depending on the complexity of their situation. We are happy to meet as often as you would like at no additional charge, and we are always available by email or phone. We will send you quarterly performance reports and regular email newsletters to keep you informed on important financial topics. You will also receive monthly reports from the custodian of your account (Charles Schwab), and you will be able to look up your account balance, investment holdings, and transaction history online anytime.