- You have $500,000 to $20 million investable assets and prefer not to manage it yourself.
- You want to simplify your life and enhance your peace of mind.
- You don’t enjoy following the chaos and clamor of daily market news.
- You value long-term personal relationships with trusted advisors.
- You prefer a steady, consistent approach to investing rather than a highly speculative scheme.
- You strive to make a difference in the lives of other people.
- You care about the financial security of your spouse, children, and/or grandchildren.
We also specialize in helping you with the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t live in Nevada? Can you still help me?
Absolutely. Although our firm is based in Henderson, Nevada, we help many people throughout the United States. We love meeting our clients face-to-face whenever possible, but phone calls and video conferences are also very effective.
How do you work with my other trusted advisors?
We believe your financial plan and investment strategy should be coordinated with your accountant, attorney, banker, insurance agent, and any other advisors you currently rely on. We speak their language and can serve as quarterback of your team to ensure all aspects of your finances are aligned. Even if you have a good relationship with another financial advisor but want to expand your team, we are happy to complement what they already do for you.
What happens if I die or become incapacitated?
Many people tell us they feel a profound sense of peace knowing that if they died or became incapacitated, their spouse could turn to us for immediate assistance and sound advice on next steps. This can be a big burden lifted for spouses who normally do not handle the finances. The last thing they would want to do is search for the right financial advisor during such a stressful time, not knowing who they can trust.
Who We Are
How We Help