Preparing for Retirement
When you are finally ready to exit the workforce, it can be an exciting time, but it can also be a little scary. You might be asking yourself some or all of the following questions:
- Will I have enough income to live the lifestyle I want for the rest of my life?
- Should I adjust my portfolio to be more conservative when I retire?
- How can my investments generate income for me?
- How will I spend my time?
- Should I consider part-time work or volunteer work?
- When should I start collecting Social Security or pension benefits?
- How much will I be able to leave for my spouse, children, or other heirs after I am gone?
These can be difficult questions to answer on your own. Since we have helped many retirees resolve these issues for decades, we have seen what works and what doesn’t work in a wide variety of situations. We will help you understand and evaluate your options so you can press forward with confidence, knowing that a secure retirement is within your reach.
If you have already retired, we can analyze your current situation to determine whether any changes need to be made to enhance your income or reduce your risk. Together we will work to ensure your retirement dreams don’t dissolve into a nightmare.