Caitlin has been in customer service since 2017. Prior to working at Capstone Capital Wealth Advisors, she was a Shift Supervisor at Starbucks for nearly four years, where she developed the ability to communicate well with all different types of people. She also has an aptitude for coming up with new ideas to better improve our client services. Caitlin is responsible for elevating our clients’ experience and assisting with client inquiries.
From a young age, Caitlin knew she wanted to help people. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Arizona State University. She hopes to continue her education in Human Resources so she can make an even bigger difference in helping to improve company practices and making the work environment even more positive.
On a personal note…
- Caitlin was born and raised in Las Vegas and has seven brothers and one sister. She is the youngest, with a 25-year gap between her and her oldest sibling!
- She has a fur child named Ari. She is a full-grown German Shepard, but people always think she’s a puppy because of her small size.
- Caitlin loves to be active. She was on a dance team throughout school and has recently found a passion for practicing yoga. She also loves to hike, kayak, and anything else that will get her heart pumping!
- Caitlin loves to collect crystals. Her favorites are opalite, amethyst, rose quartz, and tiger’s eye.
- If she had to choose one thing to watch for the rest of her life, without a doubt she would choose any Harry Potter movie. She has seen all the films over 100 times and will love the series “until the very end.”