Gaynelle thrives on being organized and uses this skill to achieve exceptional service for our clients. She is also very detail-oriented, which makes her an invaluable resource for preparing and processing client paperwork and tending to a wide variety of account management issues. Gaynelle and Taunya are the first points of contact for all client service needs. Their goal is to make every client feel like they are top priority.
Gaynelle has a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Utah Valley University. Before working at Capstone Capital, she had thirteen years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping for an internet provider in Utah and several small businesses in the Las Vegas valley.
On a personal note…
- Gaynelle has a fraternal twin sister, but no one could tell they were even related.
- She has five sisters and one brother, quite opposite of the preparation she needed for raising four sons and one daughter!
- All of Gaynelle’s sisters’ names also end in “elle,” and her brother’s middle initial is “L.” She spared her sons a similar fate, but her daughter fell prey to a slight variation: Ella.
- Gaynelle was born in Las Vegas and raised in Parowan, Utah, where she learned how to fish, hunt, and shoot a rifle by age 12.
- She was happy to move back to Southern Nevada in 2010 and is very active in our community. She especially loves serving the youth at her church and at her children’s schools.