Since 2016, Montana has provided superior client service and operational support in the wealth management field by listening carefully to clients and providing prompt solutions. He strives to create an excellent and efficient client experience by always putting their needs first. Montana is responsible for investment trades in our clients’ accounts. He also handles client deposits and withdrawals, as well as a variety of technical issues related to investment account management.
Montana’s family was devastated financially by the great recession, so he decided at a young age that he wanted to work in the financial services industry to help other people. He graduated from The University of Texas – San Antonio with a Bachelor of Science in Finance and an emphasis in Investment Management. He is currently working on his Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation. By completing the CFA program, he will be achieving one of the highest distinctions within the investment management profession.
On a personal note:
- Montana is the youngest of six siblings with three nieces that are older than he is.
- At age six, he bravely donated bone marrow to his oldest brother, who had cancer. They were the first children in the state of Texas to complete a bone marrow transplant.
- Montana grew up spending many weekends on the lake with family and friends. He loves most outdoor activities including fishing, hunting and hiking.
- Since moving to Las Vegas, he has been taking advantage of the scenic hiking trails. Mary Jane Falls at Mount Charleston is his favorite hike to date.
- It once took Montana 72 hours to change a flat tire. He has since subscribed to a AAA membership.