Kyle began his career in financial services in 2009 with a mission to help people cultivate a financial plan based on their values and goals. He loves to help people make progress towards these goals and find confidence, balance, and peace along the way. He especially enjoys building long-lasting relationships based on open communication and truly listening to clients’ needs.
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance from UNLV. He also holds the distinguished CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation, which requires rigorous training in every area of personal finance, including investment management, retirement planning, insurance planning, tax planning, and estate planning.
On a personal note…
- Kyle was born and raised in Henderson, Nevada, where he married his high school sweetheart, Brittany. They continue to make Henderson their home, where they are raising their two very active children.
- He grew up as an avid baseball player and in 2003 had the honor of being drafted by the Atlanta Braves in Major League Baseball’s First-Year Player Draft. However, he chose not to sign a professional contract, as his father was in the late stages of his battle with pancreatic cancer, so he stayed in Henderson to provide support to his family. He is now an active contributor to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
- Despite Kyle’s passion for baseball, he has recently also developed a love for hockey since his son plays for the Vegas Junior Golden Knights. As much as his daughter loves getting cross-checked on the ice by her brother, she prefers playing soccer and dancing on stage.
- Kyle is a board game enthusiast who plays weekly games with his wife and friends. Some of their favorites include Everdell, Clank!, Puerto Rico, Dice Throne, Small World, 7 Wonders: Duel, and Risk: Game of Thrones.
- At one point, Kyle could solve a Rubik’s Cube in under a minute, but he has never proven this to any of his co-workers. Challenge accepted.