Jackie has been committed to providing superior client service and operational support in the financial services industry since 1998. She oversees daily business activities and continually improves processes to ensure an exceptional experience for all clients and Capstone Capital team members. She loves developing personal relationships with clients and meeting their needs as effectively as possible.
Jackie graduated Magna Cum Laude from Northeastern University in Boston, MA with a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Accounting Management. She holds the Essentials of Investment Consulting designation, which provides a solid overview of the roles and responsibilities of investment advice, as well as the standards and processes prudent advisors employ in formulating and delivering advice.
Her passion in the area of affordable housing for low-income seniors led her to join the Nevada HAND board of directors, where she serves on the finance committee. She believes that every senior citizen, regardless of their financial situation, has a right to safe, clean, and affordable housing.
On a personal note…
- Although Jackie was born and raised in Illinois, she didn’t learn English until age five.
- Her parents are from Iraq and moved to the United States shortly before she was born, so they only spoke Assyrian in their home. She still speaks Assyrian fluently.
- Jackie has lived in Las Vegas since 2008. She and her well-spoiled cat, Elizabeth Taylor, love calling this close-knit community their home.
- Due to an ill-fated appearance on The Bozo Show at age six, she developed an irrational fear of clowns.
- She loves hiking in the Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston areas. Some of her favorite trails include Calico Tanks, La Madre Springs, Mary Jane Falls, and Cathedral Rock.