Alexi has been providing her clients with personalized wealth management and financial planning services since 2000. She loves helping successful individuals and families reach their financial goals and thinks of them as members of her own family. Alexi especially loves attending her clients’ significant events to celebrate their unique successes and important milestones.
She has a bachelor’s degree in Business Finance and Management from San Jose State University in California. She also holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification, which requires rigorous training in every area of personal finance, including investment management, retirement planning, insurance planning, tax planning, and estate planning.
On a personal note…
- Alexi was born in England and grew up in Switzerland. She moved to the United States for college and has lived here ever since.
- She currently lives in Henderson, Nevada with her husband, two children, and one dog.
- Alexi loves traveling internationally as often as possible. She has visited 22 countries, and her favorites are Bali, Costa Rica, and Tahiti.
- She loves eating anywhere but home so she doesn’t have to cook.
- In 2014 they fostered a 14-month-old girl and helped the mother get back on her feet and find a job. It broke their hearts to not be able to adopt her, but they are grateful to be in regular communication with the girl and her mother, and consider both as part of their family.